Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GREAT TENANTS


Did you know

there are good tenants, bad tenants and GREAT tenants out there. I am fortunate enough to have GREAT tenants. There are unfortunately some landlords that do not have great tenants. The other day I was in the post office. The young man that was helping me said, “Who is the worst tenant you have ever had” I immediately answered with  %*%*%*%*%**%*%*. (I do have a few that no longer rent from me because they did not feel they should pay rent)

Then he said, no, I mean who WOULD be the worst tenant to ever have? I gave up and with that he said, “ I rented a house to Eric Robert Rudolph.”

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU DID RENT TO THE WORST POSSIBLE TENANT.

Spring is here, enjoy.

Remember, Mountain Manager NEVER steals your customers. We pride ourselves in managing rental property full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment