Tuesday, July 10, 2012

There is always two sides to a story


Some find it  hard to believe, BUT I am really a nice person. My job requires me to be thorough when renting homes for owners. Because I am so thorough, I have a reputation on not being nice or I am a witch. A few years ago, an owner came to me and asked me to handle a house which had a tenant. The tenant did not have a lease and the owner wanted a lease. The tenant refused to sign and lease so we gave him the required 60 day notice. During that time, he also did not pay the rent. We went to court and had him evicted. 
1 month later he gets 2 free websites one called www.MountainManager.Info and the other www.MountainManager.Org . On these two websites he calls me a “SHE DEVIL” and a lot more. 
It took me 3 years and a court order to have him remove the websites. I had to spend $2500 in attorney’s fees because he felt he did not have to pay rent and he could tell all sorts of lies.  He even said, “It was his right of freedom of speech.”
Many times when people say bad things about someone, there is always two sides to a story.
Protecting the owners can be difficult at best.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of what anyone thinks or feels... I think you're GREAT! You were the only one that took the time to make sure that my children and I had a safe and decent place to live when I relocated from Houston, Texas to Hayesville. My rent is reasonable, the property is clean and you have been really kind when it came to my financial situation just yesterday.

    Thank you Linda Farren and Mountain Management Services....

    Tracey Marvin
    A resident......

    ReplyDelete