Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Patience


Did you know
ever once in awhile it’s so nice not to do anything on a rainy Sunday. I love working in my garden which is mainly a shade garden. I spend hours and hours planting, weeding,moving plants and planning. But this Sunday I could not because of the rain which was good for my garden. I watched some movies, play on the computer and did some planning on where I was going to plant my newest member to the garden. I have always wanted a “Pink” dogwood and now I have one given to me by my daughter for mother’s day. Also received from my other daughter is a Jasmine plant. Never had one of these either. Went online and found it needs 4-6 hours of sun. I found just the right place on our deck so it can wind and twist around the railing and bring a wonderful fragrance.
My husband says I have no patience. I disagree. When you have a garden you must have patience. You plant and then wait and wait for all of it to bloom. Could be a week or two but could be several months.
As a real estate agent you have to be patient. You plant the seeds for customer to come to you when the time is right to buy or sell. It seems like those seeds are now paying off.
Good job. Keep up the patience.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment