Friday, May 15, 2009

What a month!!! Banks are going crazy and not being very nice. Everyone is in the defensive mood. My company is in a rural area and has not been effected with the quantity of  foreclosures like in major cities. Most of the foreclosures have been on homes that are spec home s and have no one living in the houses. 
In the past few weeks I have dealt with 3 different banks and they all have an attitude.  The latest one called me and said they want me to begin paying them the rent on an apartment complex. I asked if they had foreclosed on the property and they said no but they have the right to collect the rents because the owner had signed a deed of trust securing future advances. I asked for the  documentation and this arrogant banker said, "You don't need documentation. Just send the rent". Not a very nice way to deal with people, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment